Forum England & Forum İngiltere & İngiltere Vizesi & Uk visas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum England & Forum İngiltere & İngiltere Vizesi & Uk visas

Sitemiz Kayıtlı Kullacılar İçin Daima Ücretsiz Kalacaktır , Lütfen Üye Olunuz.. Register Please

AnasayfaAnasayfa  Latest imagesLatest images  AramaArama  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yapGiriş yap  

How to Apply for a UK Visa in Turkey?

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Admin
Admin
Admin

How to Apply for a UK Visa in Turkey? Empty
MesajKonu: How to Apply for a UK Visa in Turkey?   How to Apply for a UK Visa in Turkey? EmptyPtsi Şub. 14, 2011 4:36 am

Where can I get information?
The UK Border Agency and the Consulate General, Istanbul work in partnership with a commercial organisation: WorldBridge. You can find out whether you need a visa and how to apply through the WorldBridge website Visa Information Service

WorldBridge also provides information through an e -mail and telephone enquiry service, the number is 0212 340 4472 and costs US$14. All the information provided is supplied and approved by UK Border Agency.

Please note that the British Consulate-General, Istanbul is unable to provide visa information by fax or phone. If you need to contact the Consulate please send an e-mail through www.visainfoservices.com The WorldBridge enquiry service will forward your enquiry to the Consulate where necessary.

Do I have to pay?
The website and email information is free of charge but there is a charge for using the telephone service.

Where can I get advice?
WorldBridge and its staff cannot give you advice on how to complete your application, or what type of visa you should apply for. If you need help with your application or advice about the UK's immigration rules and requirements, you should seek advice from a qualified immigration adviser. In the UK these are immigration advisers regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) or legally qualified professionals regulated by designated professional bodies. Their websites are:

Law Society of England and Wales
Law Society of Scotland
Law Society of Northern Ireland
Institute of Legal Executives
How do I submit my application?
WorldBridge manages Visa Application Centres in Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Bursa and Gaziantep, where you should submit your application and your biometric fingerscans. ( See link for details)

Who decides whether I will get a visa?
Your visa application will be processed and decided by UK Border Agency staff. Neither WorldBridge, nor any of its staff play any part in, nor can they influence the outcome of your visa application. If any member of staff employed by WorldBridge claim to be able to influence your application you should inform the Consulate-General as soon as possible

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://forumengland.yetkin-forum.com

Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası